News and Announcements
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, all Winthrop Little League activities are suspended until May 11th. Additional information will be passed along as known.
Friday Night FUNdamentals begins this evening – details below. The 7-9 year old session is now filled, we have a few spots open for the 10-12 year old session. Please register right away, and we’ll see everyone this evening.
Winthrop Little League along with the help of the Winthrop HS Baseball team is hosting Friday Night FUNdamentals; a 6-week winter clinic for children ages 7-12* to held at the old middle school gym.
*Age is determined by how old the child will be on 8/31/2020
NOTE: Only children registered for the Winthrop Little League spring season are eligible to register for the FUNdamentals clinic.
Feb. 7th 2020
Feb. 28th 2020
March 6th 2020
March 13th 2020
March 20th 2020
March 27th 2020
Cost $50 per player ( includes WLL Tee Shirt )
Location : Old Middle School Gym
League Age players 7-9 years old 6-7:30 pm
League Age players 10-12 years old – 7:30 -9pm
Little League Age-if your son or daughter will turn seven before August 31st 2020, they are considered a 7 year-old by Little League Baseball
*Limited space is available. No more than 35 players per session.
Please refer to the Winthrop Little League/2019 Registration site (below) to register your child.
Winthrop Little League is always looking for volunteers/coaches at all levels! If you are interested in being a coach or volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or any one of our Board Members.
To volunteer or coach, you must download the CORI and JDP Volunteer Forms (located in our document section) and provide a copy of a VALID drivers license. Both forms MUST be filled out COMPLETELY. The JDP volunteer form REQUIRES the FULL SSN of the volunteer in order to be processed. Once complete, please scan forms to WLLCompliance@gmail.com. * Please note- We can not accept photos of the Volunteer Forms.
Winthrop Little League holds its General Meeting every 2nd Wednesday of the month at the Winthrop Golf Club. All are encouraged to attend!
Winthrop Little League
Little League Registration (child born between 9/1/2007 and 8/31/2014)
- Registration is $150.00 dollars for Little League with an initial payment of $25.00 due at time of sign-up. The remaining balance will be due by January 24th, 2020.
- REGISTER by January 10th for entry into our “FREE TUITION” for 2020 raffle (this is for one child only. Tee Ball is excluded from this raffle)
- On and after January 24, 2020 the full balance of $150.00 dollars will be required at sign-up.
- Please note: Registration cost will increase to $200.00 for anyone registering from April 1, 2020 or after.
- Placement will be determined by ability level and required division placement based on age.
*Tee Ball Registration: If your child is age 6 (birth dates 9/1/2013 – 8/31/2014) they need to have one (1) year of Tee Ball experience to participate in C Division (Children should be signed up through the Spring General Registration if they meet the requirements above).
+*How much does it cost to register?*
- Registration is $75.00 dollars for the 2020 Tee Ball Season
Senior League ( child is born between 9/1/2003 -8/31/2007)+*How much does it cost to register?*
- Registration is $150.00 dollars for the 2020 Senior League Season
Please contact admin@winthroplittleleague with any questions related to registration for the 2020 season.
The document 2020WLLregws.docx was attached to this post.
We are pleased to announce our 2020 Winthrop Little League Board of Directors